This anti-aging moisturizer visibly corrects wrinkles. ReNeura Technology+™ improves skin's receptivity while KOMBU-Bounce Complex serves as a natural wrinkle inner-filler, helping to target current and future wrinkles, while fighting dry skin. The silky, smooth texture absorbs quickly to hydrate from within and provides 24-hour moisture for smooth, resilient skin with a youthful looking radiance.
• Visibly Corrects Wrinkles with ReNeura Technology+™
After using Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream Enriched for 4 weeks:
• 80% said the product makes my fine lines less visible
• 89% said the product makes my skin velvety smooth
• 86% said the product improves my skin’s loss of resilience
Good for dry skin. Non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested.
HOW TO USE:
• Use morning and evening, after cleansing and softening.
• Take two pearl size amounts with the enclosed spatula and place on five points of the face (each cheek, forehead, nose, and chin).
• Smooth from the center outward.
• ReNeura Technology+™ features Natsume and Active Response Powder Ashitaba to help improve skin receptivity to awaken and maintain the effectiveness of your treatment over time.
• KOMBU-Bounce Complex: Formulated with green, brown, and red algae which help address the causes of wrinkle formation and serves as a natural wrinkle inner-filler.
• Mukurossi, Chlorella, Gambir and Turmeric Extracts help prevent the appearance of wrinkles by targeting key skincare factors which can cause wrinkles to appear.
• Yuzu Seed Extra helps promote 24 hour moisturize for skin that appears visibly resilient and vibrant. Size: 50ml.
Shisseido is a Japanese cosmetics and hair-care company founded in 1872. Although the company is Japanese, its name is derived from a passage in the classic Chinese text I Ching. A translation of the name reads, "Praise the virtues of the great Earth, which nurtures new life and brings forth new values."
Arinobu Fukuhara, a former Head Pharmacist for the Japanese Navy, founded Apothecary Shiseido in 1872. After a visit to the United States, he added a soda fountain to the pharmacy. This was the beginning of the "East meets West" concept which would serve the future cosmetics giant so well.
Arinobu's son Shinzo was the Shiseido company's first president. Shinzo studied Eastern medicine at a Japanese university, then traveled to America to study pharmacology at Columbia. A world traveler and a camera buff, he traveled to Paris in 1915, where he first encountered photography as an art, according to the Western aesthetic. Shinzo would go on to become a celebrated photographer, and his unique background, incorporating both Eastern and Western traditions, helped move Shiseido from its origins as an apothecary to the cosmetics corporation it has become today.
Shiseido was the first company to develop a softening lotion in the liquid form with which we are familiar today. Shiseido also introduced the concept of color cosmetics to Japan with its seven colors of face powder, which revolutionized the industry at a time when white face powder was the norm in Japan. By 1923, the original shop had expanded to multiple outlets, and it became a publicly-held stock company in 1927.
The company's original expansion began in Taiwan and Singapore in 1957. It crossed the pond to Hawaii in 1962, which provided entrance into the American market and led to the formation of Shiseido Cosmetics America. European expansion began in 1968, followed by New Zealand opening up Oceania in 1971.
Today, Shiseido offers products under approximately 18 different brands throughout the world. Among them are the Shiseido skin care line, NARS cosmetics, Joico hair care products, and perfumes produced under the Shiseido label, through division Beaute Prestige International and under the Serge Lutens label.
Zen was the first fragrance offered by Shiseido. The company produces it today in two formulas: the original Zen, featuring the packaging from 1965 and a similar formula, and a new version of Zen introduced in 2007. A men's Zen was introduced in 2009. Shiseido's former employee, Serge Lutens, a make-up artist and designer for the company, introduced classics Nombre Noir and Feminite du Bois under the Shiseido names. Serge Lutens is now an independent line producing fragrances under the Shiseido umbrella. Shiseido's Beaute Prestige International division produces fragrances for a number of prominent designers such as Issey Miyake, Jean Paul Gaultier and Narciso Rodriguez.
Designer Shiseido has 41 perfumes in our fragrance base. Shiseido is an old perfume house. The earliest edition was created in 1954 and the newest is from 2015. Shiseido fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Jean-Louis Sieuzac, Dominique Preyssas, Claudette Belnavis, Aurelien Guichard, Pierre Bourdon, Christopher Sheldrake, Serge Lutens, Jean-Yves Leroy, Jacques Cavallier, Nathalie Lorson, Michel Almairac and Francoise Caron.
In Mary parfum shipping as a rule is performed immediately after the order is complete, if there are not indicated other terms of delivery, and if the order is not executed during off-hours. Our working hours: 09:30 - 20:00.